Monday, December 7, 2009

Upon Embarking

Before delving into the subject matter of which I intend to write I would do well to make note of the purpose of this work. This will stand for my own sake as much as the reader for without direction my mind has a want to wander and soon sets aside the task at hand.

As I debated with myself concerning the creation of this blog ( a word of which I am not particularly fond and intend to use only as necessity dictates ) my initial notion was to utilize it solely as a log of my progress in creation of the web development framework with which I have loosely tasked myself. I felt this subject matter would be rather dry however and as my comic is largely in hiatus until the fruition of said framework or such a time as its value no longer outweighs the cost of time spent, I needed an outlet for my more satirical musings.

To that end I posit the following purposes in order of import as I see them.
  • General thoughts and notes of interest concerning my study of logic
  • Explanations of the aforementioned web development framework, along with my progress in it's creation
  • Topics of more general interest, of which "Thought on Working From Home" comes readily to mind
It is my hope that if I stray further from these topics than seems reasonable that the reader will gently correct me once, and more forcibly the second time.

DnL8Tar
-PCM

No comments:

Post a Comment