Thursday, April 1, 2010

Resource Driven Development - A Definition

As a thirty second Google (Topeka) search for the phrase "Resource Driven Development" did not turn up anything relevant to my purpose, and as I never allocate much more than thirty seconds to a Google search, I am going on blog-record with what I would define the phrase to mean.

Resource Driven Development refers to development done within a framework where the behavior of a system is based on resources defined within a system-specific ontology.  

This model of development is precisely what my framework hopes to deliver, abstracting presentation logic into resources and data population logic into the ontology.

DnL8Tar
-PCM

1 comment:

  1. Presumably the line between this and Rule Based development would be blurred to some extent depending on the application.

    ReplyDelete